Shaira Star is an appointment only salon. To ensure the salon operates smoothly & efficiently, we ask that you please consider the following terms & conditions of Shaira Star. When you make an appointment with us, you agree to our terms & conditions.
Bookings / Reschedules / Cancellations
- We kindly ask a minimum of 24-hour notice for cancellation or rescheduling your appointment. If there are no-shows, cancel or reschedul your appointment within 24 hours, please understand that the full-service fee will be still applied.
- Please understand that if you continuously give us less than 24-hour notice, or a no show to your appointments, you will be required to pay upfront for your future bookings on our service.
- Prior to your appointment, please note to not wear any makeup to the areas of treatment.
- For the new customers booking their first service, we will like to ask a 50% deposit of the booked service via Pay Pal. If you contact us more than 24-hours prior to your appointment, regards to the cancellation of your booking, deposits are refundable.
- If you have any ongoing medical conditions or currently on any medications, please contact us on 07 4031 0288.
Arriving to your appointment
- We would kindly like to ask you to arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment. Bathroom is available at our facility, if you require to remove your make-up prior to the appointment.
- To enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, we kindly ask you to switch your mobile phone on silent or vibrate while at the salon.
- Please discuss with us prior to your appointment if there is a circumstance on bringing your children to the appointment. There have been fatal accidents in the past at other beauty salons in Australia, where chemicals and machines in the salon has caused harm to a small child when left unattended.Our staff are not able to supervise your children at the salon. We kindly ask to not to arrive with your children to the appointment, as you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.